Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanks..

Thank you for the good times,

The days you filled with pleasure.

Thank you for fond memories,

And for feelings I'll always treasure.

Thank you so much for all you do;

You're truly a delight;

When my life overwhelms and does me in,

You make everything all right.

I've learned so much from you

About loving, sharing, giving;

I know if I hadn't met you,

I wouldn't be really living.

We're facing life together;

We're handling joy and sorrow;

I'm glad you're on my side,

Whatever comes tomorrow.

You care about people

and it shows.

You are generous with your time,

giving of your energy,

lavish with your unselfish deeds.

I will remember your kindness to me.

Thank you for brightening my world

with your thoughtfulness.

It really meant a lot.

To all nuffnangers

2 comments:

Aulawi Ahmad said...

unique poem but nice :) regard from me for new friend :)

Anonymous said...

very beautiful :)